Share Tweet Plus One Pin It Email Print By: Ashok K.M March 26, 2018 7:37 pm Change Font Size The Madhya Pradesh High Court recently, while hearing a habeas corpus petition, came across two Aadhaar cards pertaining to one individual bearing the same number, having different dates of birth and directed the state government and the Unique Identification Authority of India to conduct enquiries in this regard. The petitioner in this case and the girl (corpus) had produced Aadhaar card. The date of birth in the one produced by the corpus was 01.01.1997 and in the other, it was 2.9.2000. Both cards had the same Aadhaar number. The court had then directed the Unique Identification Authority of India to place on record complete procedure for incorporating data on Aadhaar card and also the procedure on the basis of which such data can be changed/ corrected. When the matter was taken on 16th of March, the Assistant Solicitor General for Union of India sought an adjournment to enable the Unique Identification Authority of India to place on record the procedure adhered to while preparing two Aadhaar cards. The bench posted the matter on 27th March, and observed: “State functionaries are also… Read full this story
- How To Write a Winning Online Dating Profile
- Finding Your Dream Date Sometimes Takes Guts!
- Online Ordering Tips - Considerations for Providing Sensitive Information over the Internet
- Master The Credit Card Application
- Protecting Your Social Security Number From Identity Theft
- How to Get a Replacement Medicare Card
- The Beginner's Mail Order Business Guide
- Grants, Loans, "Free" Credit Cards And Credit Repair: The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth
- Types of Psychic Readings
- Learn How To Read Your Credit Report Like A Banker
Two Aadhaar Cards With Same Aadhaar Number And Different Date Of Births: MP HC Orders ‘In-Depth Enquiry’ [Read Order] have 275 words, post on www.livelaw.in at March 26, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.