Share Tweet Plus One Pin It Email Print By: Aasavri Rai March 25, 2018 10:54 am Change Font Size Bar Council of Kerala MK Nambyar Academy for Continuing Legal Education, in association with, Kerala High Court Cases, is organising an inter-professional colloquium on ‘Media, Courts and Fair Trial Guarantee’. Date: 31st March 2018 Venue: Rajgiri College of Business Studies, Kakkanad, Kochi Time: 9:00 AM to 5:45 PM Prof. NR Madhava Menon will deliver the welcome address, followed by Justice R Basant’s presidential address. After the keynote address by Shashi Kumar, Justice Dama Sheshadri Naidu will deliver the inaugural address. The first technical session will be based on the theme ‘Constitutional and Statutory Framework Governing Media Freedom in Relation to Court Proceedings’. The second technical session will be based on the theme ‘Balancing Media Freedom with Fair Trial and the Independence of the Judiciary’. In the valedictory session, a Lifetime Achievement Award would be awarded by Kerala High Court Cases to Jagdishchandran Nair, advocate, Kerala High Court. The detailed schedule can be found here . Topics: BCI Kerala | Colloquium on Media and Fair Trial | Kerala High Court Related Petition Filed In Kerala HC Challenging Foreign Funding Of Political Parties… Read full this story
- Sister Abhaya case | Priest, nun, and the murder of a witness
- Customs officials set to grill Kerala Speaker in gold smuggling case
- I never interfered in Abhaya case, says Cyriac Joseph
- Joe Biden says 'that's one of the few things we agree on' after Donald Trump snubs his inauguration but says he would be 'honored' if Mike Pence comes and says it's up to Congress to decide on impeachment
- Trump says he WON'T attend Biden's inauguration and calls MAGA supporters 'great patriots' who 'will not be disrespected' - as aides claim he's acting like 'Mad King George and is a total monster'
- Centre extends suspension of international flights till Jan 31
BCI Kerala and Kerala High Court Case’s Colloquium on Media and Fair Trial [31st Mar; Kochi] have 301 words, post on www.livelaw.in at March 24, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.