The declaration of final results of the Uttarakhand Judicial Service Civil Judge (Junior Division) Examination, 2016 on Wednesday brought good news for Dehradun based Ms. Poonam Todi, who topped the exam. With her father being an auto-rickshaw driver, Ms. Todi’s achievement is being lauded throughout the country with congratulatory messages appreciating her hard work and perseverance continuously flowing in. Ms. Todi completed her M.Com from DAV (PG) College in Dehradun in 2010. This was her third attempt at the examination. The youngster attributed her success to her family, who she calls her rock-solid support. Speaking to the Times of India, she said, “My parents never pressured me to join a job to supplement the family’s income. Instead they always encouraged me to study further, which is why I was able to complete my M.Com as well as law degrees.” Her mother also beamed with pride, and was quoted as saying, “Poonam’s achievement is a message for all parents that daughters can be a family’s pride.” Picture Source ; Twitter
- Fact Check: Posts claiming Lok Sabha Speaker's daughter getting into UPSC without exam fake
- My hunt for Hitler's horses: How the 'Indiana Jones of the art world' ARTHUR BRAND was plunged into a terrifying neo-Nazi subculture and a confrontation with Himmler's daughter
- Pisasu: A terrific addition to one of the most exciting oeuvres in Tamil cinema
- The cost of living in India
- VIETNAM NEWS JANUARY 21
- The 52 best movies on Netflix right now
- A year from lockdown, Wuhan returns to normal life, but is still haunted by emotional scars
- 'Tandav' stirs controversy for hurting Hindu sentiments, but it’s not the only one: Here's the list
- Democrats introduce impeachment article accusing Donald Trump of 'incitement to insurrection' and will force vote on it Wednesday - unless Mike Pence uses the 25th Amendment
- Operation Counter Jade Helm: Are Rogue Militants Preparing for War on American Soil?
Auto-Rickshaw Driver's Daughter Tops Uttarakhand Judicial Services Examination have 308 words, post on www.livelaw.in at March 2, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.