Friday, February 23, 2018 by: Jayson Veley Tags: evil, Joy Behar, left cult, Libtards, Mike Pence, North Korea, politics, the view, totalitarians, Tyranny, whoopi goldberg (Natural News) Have you ever read a story about something stupid that Joy Behar or Whoopi Goldberg said while on the set of The View and thought to yourself, “how on earth is that show still on the air?” Earlier this month, Whoopi Goldberg took part of the show to criticize Vice President Mike Pence for demonstrating what she considered to be a lack of respect for North Korea by not standing up during the entrance of the country’s Olympic athletes. “We have to be respectful because what we do know about politicians is they end up sitting with people that you and I say well, why are they sitting with them? So, if you’re in Korea, you need to stand up. You need to stand up and show respect,” Goldberg said, apparently not even considering how foolish such a statement really is. (Related: There’s a reason why Whoopi Goldberg made Natural News’ Celebrity Hall of Shame list back in 2015.) The reason Whoopi Goldberg’s criticism of Vice President Mike Pence was foolish is twofold…. Read full this story
- North Korea does not want to be like East Germany
- How Black Panthers turned to North Korea in fight against US imperialism
- North Korea is everybody's problem, so Trump must change his approach
- Why a return to diplomacy over North Korea has few takers
- How potent are North Korea's threats?
- Experts: North Korea’s Nuclear Weapons, Missiles Make It Less Secure
- Five Films Before 'The Interview' Condemned by North Korea
- Trump-Kim summit breaks down after North Korea demands end to sanctions
- For the first time since Trump took office, N. Korea fires ballistic missile
- Don't be fooled by Trump's historic-seeming North Korean photo op ǀ View
Nauseating Whoopi Goldberg defends murderous regime North Korea, says the country's evil leaders deserve "respect" have 302 words, post on www.naturalnews.com at February 23, 2018. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.