BusinessTechnologyWorldNationalMedia & CultureOpinionSportsLuxury Newsletter Signup National By Shreesha Ghosh @Shreesha_94 12/05/17 AT 2:03 AM A cheerleader at Manvel High School in Texas “walked on air” in a video that appeared to show her defying gravity by stepping on an “invisible box,” about a foot off the ground. The video went viral since it was posted Saturday by the cheerleader on her Twitter account.Ariel Olivar accomplished her gravity defying moment and captured it on camera during Friday’s football game against Cedar Park. Her video on Twitter garnered over 250,000 likes and more than 125,000 retweets and is being shared by people around the world at the time of publishing this story.“The video was my third time trying it. It’s hard to explain, I just keep the leg in the same exact spot,” Olivar said. “It is actually kind of challenging keeping it there.”“Challenge accepted,” Olivar wrote, before patting the imaginary box on the ground and then appearing to step on it in the video. The cheerleader also tweeted a “part two,” which was another video that showed Olivar appearing to fall when another cheerleader kicks the “box” out from under her. According to the Houston Chronicle, Olivar is a junior at Manvel High School in Texas. Watch both… Read full this story
- Rekha hugs Ananya Panday in viral video from Star Screen Awards 2019. Watch
- After Kony, could a viral video change the world?
- Invisible Children, The Group Behind Kony 2012, Is Shutting Down
- 10 Paranormal Videos Debunked
- Last Minute Holiday Toys that Break the Gender Box
- The only thing that mattered in the boxing match between YouTubers Logan Paul and KSI was your attention
- The Thrilling, Deadly World of Wingsuit Flying
- How not to raise a mean girl
- 2 royal weddings, #MeToo, Oscars gaffe, marriage & divorce for Brangelina: The last decade in showbiz
- Beto O’Rourke Tries on Urgency for Size
What Is 'Invisible Box' Challenge? Viral Video Shows Cheerleader Defying Gravity have 301 words, post on www.ibtimes.com at December 5, 2017. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.