Listed below are all new filings before PTAB of petitions for inter partes review (IPR) and covered business methods review (CBM). Also listed are any newly-posted requests for ex parte reexamination at the USPTO. This listing is current as of 11 AM on Friday, November 3, 2017.New IPR PetitionsTrial Number – IPR2018-00086Trial Number – IPR2018-00126Trial Number – IPR2018-00129Trial Number – IPR2018-00131Trial Number – IPR2018-00143Trial Number – IPR2018-00146Trial Number – IPR2018-00147New CBM Review PetitionsThere have been no new petitions for CBM review since the last report.Newly-Posted Reexam RequestsControl # – 90/014,042
- 100-Word Take | The 0.5% growth in IIP for November 2018 is not a sign of a slowdown
- Congress slams ‘political’ interest litigation
- Louis CK cancels six sold out shows on his first comeback tour since 2017 sexual harassment scandal as he blames a 'family emergency'
- Report sought on plea about 41 missing case diaries relating to idol thefts
- Priyanka, Nick all set for big, fat, Indian wedding in Jodhpur this November
- The Economy Added 228,000 Jobs in November As Unemployment Held Steady
- Over 160 rape cases reported on railway premises, on board trains from 2017-2019: RTI
- Glamorous conwoman, 31, who led lavish lifestyle of holidays and shopping before fleeing to Turkey in 2017 after pleading guilty to rental fraud is finally behind bars following return to the UK
- Oscars 2017: Jimmy Kimmel steps up to podium to host the Academy Awards
- Ford India reports 26% decline in sales to 19,905 units in Nov
PTO Litigation Report – November 3, 2017 have 226 words, post on www.natlawreview.com at November 2, 2017. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.