Fernando Alonso began his preparations for the Rolex 24 At Daytona with his first test behind the wheel of a United Autosports car at Aragon. Just days before the final race of the F1 season, the Spaniard was putting in the laps in the Ligier JS P217 at Motorland Aragon in Spain. “I had a great first test,” said Alonso. “Obviously, we are on a really tight schedule between now and Daytona, but it was nice to jump in the car for the first time. “There’s quite a few switches and things to study so it was important to do this initial shakedown before Daytona, so I could fully learn about the car. “I’m happy with everything – the car felt great and the team were fantastic. The atmosphere here is wonderful, like a big family, so today has been amazing. I cannot wait for Daytona.” Alonso, who covered 98 laps, will race for United Autosports at January’s Daytona with Phil Hanson and McLaren reserve driver Lando Norris.
- Mahindra XUV500 Next-Generation SUV Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Pics & Details
- Alonso: Privateers' test day pace hard to understand
- VW ID.4 Shows Off Its Bold Exterior Design Ahead Of Debut
- SpaceX performs Starship static fire test ahead of hop test
- Nissan Magnite Compact-SUV Spied Testing In Pune Ahead Of Launch: Pics & Details
- Volkswagen Passat BS6 Spied Testing Again Ahead Of Launch: Pics & Details
- Tata Gravitas Spied Testing Again Revealing Interiors Ahead Of Launch: Pics & Details
- Sports Shorts: Alonso wins rain-hit 24 Hours of Daytona
- Mets' Smith hits go-ahead HR in 1st game since tearful plea
- Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Complete Details Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Engine Specs & More
Alonso completes test ahead of Daytona debut have 265 words, post on www.planetf1.com at November 21, 2017. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.