Brian Claypool, one of Dalia Dippolito‘s attorneys, told ABC News in a tearful interview that he was at the mass shooting on Sunday in Las Vegas. He was at a VIP area at a country music concert when shots were fired, he said.“I can’t even believe how many people were killed,” Claypool said. He told ABC hosts Robin Roberts and George Stephanopoulos that he ran up an aisle, and lay face down, pulling people down with him because some didn’t realize there was a shooting. Claypool said he eventually escaped into a room with other concertgoers after the first round of shooting.“The hardest moment for me is I saw six young women, they were maybe 20, 22. They were all crying on the ground. I was trying to be calm,” Claypool said breaking down into tears. “At the moment I thought of the Orlando shooting because we were in this room. We didn’t know where the shooter was. We thought he was just going to jump the fence and come in this room and shoot us all. So I didn’t know whether that was the right decision. I’m thinking, ‘Am I gonna die in this room?’”He said he was able to rally everyone out… Read full this story
- The baffling mystery of the Las Vegas shooting massacre – the worst in US history
- Jason Aldean Calls Las Vegas Shooting 'The Worst Night of My Life'
- Jason Aldean Admits He 'Should Have Gone to More Therapy' After Las Vegas Shooting
- Whole Foods Breach | Feds Probe Police | Las Vegas Shooting Victim: News Nearby
- Eric Paddock said his brother Stephen was ‘driven to pit of hell’ before Las Vegas shooting
- Brittany Aldean: 'I Still Shake' Thinking About Las Vegas Shooting
- Small plane crashes northwest of Las Vegas
- Thousands of victims of Las Vegas mass shooting will share up to $800million settlement after agreement with owners of the casino where gunman opened fire
- Jason Aldean and Wife Brittany Return to Las Vegas After Shooting
- Rescue efforts are called off for three victims after small plane crash in mountain north of Las Vegas Valley is deemed 'not survivable'
Dalia Dippolito’s Attorney Was Nearly Victim in Las Vegas Shooting have 350 words, post on lawnewz.com at October 2, 2017. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.