DRIVERLESS cars are coming.Virtually every major motoring manufacturer has jumped on the autonomous bandwagon, with a vision of having our motors running on autopilot by 2030.And with this push to upgrade driving technology, car makers are competing to create the best of the new bunch.From cars guided by drones to a tablet-like steering wheel that lets you summon a car at will, the driverless concepts released by major players are as bizarre as they are ingenious.Here are some of the best driverless concept vehicles that we could see on the market in the not-so-distant future.Smart sharingOne of the more futuristic designs out there, Smart’s Vision EQ driverless concept has no steering wheel at all, and features a 24-inch wraparound screen as a dashboard.The Vision EQ ForTwo concept is fully electric, fully autonomous and designed for car sharing – and it could be on the road sometime around 2030.Rather than being owned by an individual, it will operate more like a public taxi service.As there are no pedals or steering wheel, customers will have to hail the car through an app – and it won’t have to be parked up either.It will use algorithms to calculate where areas may experience high… Read full this story
- Asian Brands to Step up Luxury Vehicle Production
- Full Time RV'er Looks at Fifth Wheels
- If Vehicles Are Round, You Won't Need Wheels
- Important Tips on Selling Your Vehicle
- Ford Airstream Nears the Mainstream
- Scion Launches Bigger xB at Chicago Auto Show
- A Subjective Insight of the Future Automobile
- The Conundrum of Intelligent Machines
- RV-ing: Another Creative, Even Affordable Way to Integrate Travel into Your Lifestyle
- Racing Just Got Easy - Without a Driver!
The most bizarre and ingenious driverless concept vehicles – from robotic racecars to lounge rooms on wheels have 276 words, post on www.thesun.ie at September 14, 2017. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.