- The agreement slices 7.5 percent off America’s bill and is part of the mission
- UN General Assembly officially voted to approve the peacekeeping budget on Friday
Washington (CNN)US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley received mixed reviews this week after cheering cuts to the UN’s peacekeeping budget and leading efforts to dramatically reduce the organization’s long-standing presence in Sudan’s embattled Darfur region.
A ‘misguided’ mandate?
“Cutting costs vs. ceding ground”
- Haley rebukes Trump over tweet about Cummings home invasion
- Britain’s May could use Trump steel
- Theresa May could use Trump steel
- Trump cuts off one of his closest friends
- A Trio of Unlikely Partners: Kim, Xi and Trump
- If Trump can’t buy Greenland, why not Italy or Vietnam?
- Source: Pelosi Asked Trump To Call Off ICE Raids
- Fed chair Jerome Powell is just saying what Trump wants to hear
- Trump’s Apostle
- Trump steps up pressure on Fed to cut interest rates, but economists say it's a bad idea
- Trump signs off on plan to launch nuclear spacecraft
- South Carolina's Nikki Haley on UN resolutions: 'I don't think they matter'
- Has ‘Trump Fatigue’ Defanged Bill Maher?
- Trump rules trip NYC tunnel, spares others
- Hard-line views made Lou Dobbs a Fox powerhouse. Now he’s shaping Trump’s border policy.
- Trump inches toward military confrontation with Iran
- Trump's economic dissonance
- Trump won't promise to endorse Pence for president in 2024
- Warren moves to outflank Trump on trade
- Technology Leverages the Human Voice to Save Lives
Haley uses Trump cuts as 'leverage' at UN have 1409 words, post on edition.cnn.com at June 30, 2017. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.