Departures Take Toll on Company Loyalist Four of Color Awarded U.S. Nieman Fellowships 10 of Color Win Michigan, Stanford Fellowships April Ryan Named NABJ’s Journalist of the Year Kimbrough Removed as Dean of FAMU J-School Gala Comedian Likens Media to ‘Minorities’ Trump Confused About His Hero, Andrew Jackson Reporter Resigns After Playing Along With N-Word Since L.A. Riots, More Media Checks, Balances Immigrants Fear Worsening Job Protections Short Takes Departures Take Toll on Company Loyalist “Sean Hannity is looking to leave Fox News, according to sources, following the resignation of Fox News co-president Bill Shine officially on Monday,” Andrew Kirell wrote for the Daily Beast. “Shine was Hannity’s long-time ally whom he personally recommended the network hire two decades ago to produce Hannity & Colmes. In recent days, Hannity warned it would be the ‘total end’ of Fox News should Shine leave, and he rallied conservative activists to back him up. “Initially, insiders said, Hannity’s army of lawyers had hoped to discuss with Fox ways of protecting his 8-year-old primetime show, amid fears that Lachlan and James Murdoch — fresh off the ousting of Bill O’Reilly — were looking to push the network away from hard-right politics. “However, with Shine’s… Read full this story
- Sean Hannity Openly Mocks Joe Biden’s Stutter
- Sean Hannity: Joe Biden Keeps Moving Left, Unlike Previous Democrat Nominees
- Sean Hannity warns Mark Levin America's role as 'the shining city on the hill is riding on this election'
- Sean Hannity: Remember, Dems impeached Trump in attempt to hurt his reelection chances
- Sean Hannity: Biden's Ukraine dealings example of 'swamp' corruption Trump was elected to stop
- Sean Hannity: How Deep State works hand-in-hand with Democrats to attack Trump
- Sean Hannity: 2020 election gives voters final say on Dems who impeached Trump
- Sean Hannity calls November vote 'the biggest choice election by far in our lifetime'
- Newt Gingrich: 2020 presidential election — Sean Hannity and I agree: America is on the brink
- Disagreement About Jeff Bezos Leads To Awkward Handoff Between Tucker Carlson And Sean Hannity
Who’s Next? Eyes at Fox Shift to Sean Hannity have 342 words, post on journalisms.theroot.com at May 2, 2017. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.