The Ministry of Women and Child Development has developed a reader titled “Raising Happy Children and Providing Safe Childhoods”, providing advisory guidelines for parents, teachers and the community at large, to protect children from being involved in delinquent behavior through early detection, counselling and positive engagement. The reader draws upon basic principles laid down in the Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act, 2015.“Young children experience their world through their relationships with parents, teachers, peers and other caregivers. Therefore, there is a need to create a warm, loving and nurturing environment where their physical, emotional and spiritual needs are recognized and honored by their family, school and community so as to allow them to reach their full potential,” a press-release issued by the Ministry stated.The Reader is divided into three parts. Part-I functions as an advisory for parents, giving out guidelines to prevent violence and crimes by children. Part-II and III enlists guidelines for teachers and community members respectively. Each part briefly discusses a few major problems that can push children on the wrong side of law, the early signs of this, and the steps that can be taken to strengthen protection or intervene to reduce risks.Part-I and Part-II contains specific guidelines… Read full this story
- 25 Scientific Tips For Raising Happy (& Healthy) Kids
- A look back at our campaigns over 50 years and how our generous readers have raised £100m fighting for the little guy
- Who is playing at Soccer Aid 2019 for Unicef - and where will the money raised go this year?
- Foundation rescues 158 children from 67 communities practicing killing of twin, triplet and others
- Thirty years on, has the Children Act changed family life for the better?
- 6 Useful Tips For Effective Parenting That Will Help You To Raise Wonderful Kids
- Avoid stressing children: CM
- Adani Group launches campaign for Children's Day
- China’s little emperors – the children without siblings
- Children’s Day: These kids are helping make Mumbai a better place
Monitor Your Children’s Texting: MCWD’s Reader On “Raising Happy Children And Providing Safe Childhoods” have 317 words, post on www.livelaw.in at May 24, 2017. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.