The two incidents were connected, authorities said.The gruesome and bizarre chain of events began Sunday afternoon when the man entered the Thriftway grocery store covered in blood and with “what looked like a large kitchen type of knife,” Ernie Roberts, interim police chief in nearby Sandy, Oregon, said Monday in a phone interview. Sandy provides police services for Estacada, which has just 2,600 residents.He was also carrying something that appeared to be a severed human head, Clackamas County Sheriff’s Sgt. Nate Thompson said.“He didn’t say anything after he was subdued,” Roberts said, adding that at one point before he was arrested the man told someone he was thirsty. “He was in like a catatonic state, wasn’t speaking to anybody. That’s why he was transported to the hospital.”Soon after the attack, someone called 911 to report that a woman’s body was found at a home in Colton, a short drive south of Estacada.Police did not say if the body was decapitated. Authorities were conducting an autopsy on the woman Monday and did not immediately release her identity.The suspect and the stabbed grocery store employee have both been hospitalized. Both are expected to survive.The attack sent shock waves through Estacada, where most… Read full this story
- A runaway winner! Man fleeing from leopard as it mauls his neighbour is just one brilliant image to make it onto AFP's best photos of 2019 list
- Popeyes customer, 28, is 'stabbed to DEATH in an argument over the chicken sandwich while waiting in line' at a Maryland restaurant during nationwide chaos over its return to the menu
- Mom Scolds Child For Pointing At Homeless Man Instead Of Ignoring His Very Existence
- Angelique Kidjo Talks Reinventing Talking Heads’ ‘Remain in Light’ on New LP
- The deadly truth about a world built for men – from stab vests to car crashes
- The making of a bedsit Nazi: who was the man who killed Jo Cox?
- Bosses share horror stories about workers who got fired on their FIRST day
- London Bridge shooting: Armed police shoot man carrying knife after terror attack
- North Korea warns US against meeting on its human rights
- Indian rape victim set on fire by her alleged attacker on her way to his trial describes how she was stabbed in the neck, had petrol poured over her and was turned into a human fireball
Man Holding Human Head Stabs Worker At Oregon Grocery Store have 388 words, post on lawnewz.com at May 15, 2017. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.