As of now, Phu Quoc Island has attracted $16.7 billion in investment capital to a range of international-scale projects that not only gave the island a new face, but also attracted other projects as well as tourists. Sun Group’s projects in the south of the island are one of the engines of change. RELATED CONTENTS: Giant projects heat Phu Quoc Island’s property market Phu Quoc listed among top 10 beautiful Asian islands Attractive incentives await buyers of Sun Group properties this March Ambition turning into reality Phu Quoc used to be an almost unknown island, but in recent years, the southern beaches of the island have turned into a worldwide vacation paradise thanks to the investment of many domestic and foreign companies. One example is Sun Group, the district’s strategic investor that made the largest contribution, with VND20 trillion ($881 million). At Khem Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches of the island, billion-dollar entertainment and resort complexes and real estate projects are taking shape. JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay, the first five-star hotel of international standards in Phu Quoc started operation at the end of last year. A representative from JW Marriott said that this is the most… Read full this story
- Scrutiny of multi-billion dollar project needed
- Global economy still cools, but multi-billion dollar projects re-ignited in VN
- Local company wins slot for golf project on Phu Quoc Island
- The multi billion dollar-projects and the story about FDI calculation
- Big tourism projects on Phu Quoc Island still unmoved
- Slow-moving projects on Phu Quoc face the axe
- 5 billion-dollar-projects set a record high of FDI to Vietnam
- A lot of many multi-billion dollar projects lost gradually
- What Vietnam expects from multi-billion dollar projects?
- Multi-billion dollar projects raise big worries
Billion-dollar projects transform Phu Quoc vista have 298 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at May 18, 2017. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.