Listed below are all new filings before the PTAB of petitions for inter partes review (IPR) and covered business methods review (CBM). Since the last report, no new requests for ex parte reexamination at the USPTO have been posted. This listing is current as of 9:30 AM on Tuesday, March 28, 2017.New IPR PetitionsTrial Number – IPR2017-01050Trial Number – IPR2017-01061Trial Number – IPR2017-01109Trial Number – IPR2017-01159Trial Number – IPR2017-01160Trial Number – IPR2017-01165New CBM Review PetitionsThere have been no new petitions for CBM review since the last report.Newly-Posted Reexam RequestsThere have been no new reexam requests posted since the last report.
- On This Day In Space! March 28, 1963: Last Test Flight of NASA's Saturn 1 Rocket Booster
- MVB Financial Corp. Reports First Quarter 2018 Earnings
- LG's mobile unit loses $117 million in Q2 2017, blames it on poor LG G6 sales
- Half of world's children at risk of war, poverty, discrimination, report finds
- March: Foods Days, National Foods Holidays
- FDA to review surgical staplers after thousands of reports of malfunctions
- Consumer Reports: Romaine Lettuce Should Be Avoided Again
- Google's new app has a questionable purpose: Letting anyone be a reporter
- Sexual Misconduct Claims in State Legislatures Since 2017
- The Most-read WIRED Security Stories of 2017
PTO Litigation Report – March 28, 2017 have 194 words, post on www.natlawreview.com at March 27, 2017. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.