Too many lawyers. More demanding Clients. Globalization Industry Consolidation. These are all factors redefining the legal industry. Re-Envisioning the Law Firm: How to Lead Change and Thrive in the Future (Re-Envisioning) a report developed by the Managing Partner Forum (MPF), Jaffe, and The Remsen Group released on December 8th offers insight into how law firms can do exactly that. John Remsen, President and CEO of the Managing Partner Forum says, “The pace of change is unprecedented for the legal industry, and the pace will only accelerate into the future. Strong leadership and a solid game plan are required if your firm seeks to thrive and prosper in the years ahead.” Understanding that many law firms need to make big changes, and with the goal of offering insight to law firms looking to make those changes, the authors of Re-Envisioning analyzed data from two big surveys of Managing Partners to come up with recommendations.How the data was collected and who participated in the surveys?The first survey used in the Re-Envisioning report was the MPF Leadership & Governance Survey from April 2016 which asked over 145 managing partners anonymous online questions. The questions covered law firm leadership and governance, including whether or not… Read full this story
- Hong Kong's freedoms die with the press of a button: China's parliament rubber-stamps national security law giving Beijing sweeping powers amid international uproar
- Top cyclist to sue Sunday Times over doping claims
- Combating Covid-19 Pandemic :Can Nigeria Change From Go-Slow To Go-Smart?
- Disentangling the labour law debate: What does the evidence really say?
- Senior Tory calls on government to overhaul internet abuse laws
- Unless operational constraints for firms are removed, amending labour laws won’t work
- A time for reform in courts
- Nearly 20 UK MPs, 40 Firms Urge End to Brazil's Amazon 'Forest Law' or Face Boycott in Open Letter
- Exclusive: Third Point founder Daniel Loeb takes over as Munib Islam leaves firm
- Policy | Restructure labour laws to benefit one and all
Time for a Change in Law Firm Leadership: A Preview of Re-Envisioning the Law Firm have 319 words, post on www.natlawreview.com at December 9, 2016. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.