Introduction The meaning of the history cannot be confined to the rise and fall of kings and wars around a territorial unit. The genesis of ideas and their rule over the civilization is significant history of mankind. For instance, the Great Britain has no written constitution, but declarations of Rights of Men and consequential developments constitute landmarks of legal history of Britain. The Magna Carta, meaning Great Charter first issued by King John of England in 1215 and 1689 Bill of Rights are two documents which influenced the legal history of that nation, US and several commonwealth countries like India. King was granting certain liberties to God, the Church and the free men of England.Like love & pleasure, the knowledge increases on distribution defying the logic and mathematics, even Medical Science proved that the liver increases on distribution. In fact, “Information is the source of knowledge and empowerment”; we need to trace the origin of idea of empowering people with information.When right to petition was first contemplated, the human rights as an idea or a provision of law was not known. In June2015, we have completed eight hundred years of Magna Carta; looking at the humanity from rights angle, this… Read full this story
- Enabling people to govern themselves
- Vietnam respects human rights in cyberspace
- UK housing crisis 'in breach of human rights'
- ‘America is Fundamentally Good’: Mike Pompeo Lays Out a Hierarchy of Human Rights
- Pompeo Unveils Report on Unalienable Rights, Defends America’s Founding Principles
- UN Rights Chief: COVID-19 Pandemic Threatens Peace, Development
- 'Weaponized' Facebook fails to protect civil rights, audit says
- Supreme Court to hear petitions on Vikas Dubey encounter on July 14
- Israeli court dismisses Amnesty's petition against spyware firm NSO
- Pak court rejects petition against temple construction
Right To Petition To Right To Information: Evolution Of Human Right To Good Governance have 284 words, post on www.livelaw.in at November 13, 2016. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.