It’s about time for the country to start paying more attention to the AFC West-leading, Super Bowl champion-beating Oakland Raiders, from young, mistake-avoiding QB Derek Carr to pass-rusher extraordinaire Khalil Mack to twinkle-toed punter Marquette King. Yes, that’s right, even Oakland’s punter is worth watching: After each of a pair of third-quarter punts that were downed at the 2 during a statement-making 30-20 victory over the Denver Broncos, King launched into a series of moves that looked fit for ”Dancing with the Stars.” ”Just having a little fun,” King said. Been quite a while since the Raiders (7-2) were this entertaining – or relevant. They have gone 13 seasons without a playoff berth; they hadn’t hosted a prime time Sunday night game in more than a decade. Yet there they were, taking charge of the NFL’s best division by dominating the league’s best team of last season. The Raiders controlled the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball against the division rival Broncos (6-3). They ran whenever and however they wanted, rolling up a total of 218 yards on the ground, including 114 plus three TDs from Latavius Murray. Carr had zero picks; his season total is only… Read full this story
- NFL Scouting Combine: NFL Expert Hearing 'Strong Buzz' That Tom Brady Won't Return to Patriots
- NFL Scouting Combine: Tom Brady's Representatives Have Met with Three Teams in Indianapolis
- Gisele Bundchen Addresses Question About Where She Will Live This Year Amid Tom Brady's NFL Future
- Cowboys offseason 2020 hub: Free agency scorecard, key dates, NFL Draft news, latest updates and more
- Cowboys offseason 2020 tracker: Free agency scorecard, key dates, NFL Draft news, latest updates and more
- FMIA, NFL Scouting Combine: Thirty Bits of Buzz From the Scene in Indy
- Bears offseason 2020 tracker: Free agency scorecard, key dates, NFL Draft news, latest updates and more
- ‘The Big Sick’: How Zoe Kazan and Emily V. Gordon Created a Rom-Com Heroine for the Ages
- Shawne Merriman Offers Vontaze Burfict Fight Deal, Bring That Violence Here!
ICYMI in NFL Week 9: Raiders suddenly entertaining, relevant have 329 words, post on www.foxsports.com at November 6, 2016. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.