A Vietnamese-American man has been charged with murder after police say he shot and killed his daughter and her husband in Annandale, Virginia early on Wednesday morning. Hiep Van Le, 67, has been charged with two counts of second-degree murder, local news website wtop quoted Fairfax County police as saying. According to investigators, an argument began between Le and his son-in-law, 45-year-old Dang Ngo around Tuesday midnight, and escalated when his daughter, 40-year-old Sophia Le, became involved. Hiep Van Le then allegedly pulled out a gun and started shooting. Ngo was struck and killed outside the home, and police say Sophia Le was injured inside the home. Reports of the shooting Wednesday triggered a heavy police response — patrol officers, SWAT, police dogs and a police helicopter — to the scene at around 1:30 p.m. Police then found Sophia Le injured inside the home. She was taken to Inova Fairfax Hospital, but later died from her injuries. Hiep Van Le was also found inside the home and taken into custody. Two young girls and a teenaged boy were home at the time. Police say they were not injured. Police say Hiep Van Le and the victims all lived at the…
- EXCLUSIVE: Daughter-in-law of opera singer Plácido Domingo reveals Scientology celeb secrets, claiming Tom Cruise's kids were 'indoctrinated to hate Nicole Kidman, John Travolta tried to bring his son back to life and Jada Pinkett Smith WAS a member'
- Man Convicted in Murder of Law Professor Locked in Family Feud
- Emotional Fort Worth police chief fights back tears after a white cop was charged with murder for killing a black woman because it has 'eroded trust' and insists 'this isn't indicative of the work we do every day'
- Fort Worth Police Shooting: Officer Is Charged With Murder for Killing Woman in Her Home
- Charges dropped over missing Vietnamese girl
- Instagram denies 8chan owner's claim about El Paso shooting manifesto
- Struggling Americans are haunted by zombie debt. Will you be next?
- Her son died. And then anti-vaxers attacked her
- What We Know About the Fort Worth Police Shooting of Atatiana Jefferson
- Of Regulatory Law
Vietnamese-American man charged for shooting daughter, son in-law to death in Virginia have 344 words, post on at June 10, 2016. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.