Merger mania in the legal space is not a new phenomenon. Many law firm leaders see a merger as a viable way to boost revenue, pick up new clients, and expand a regional or international footprint. As of last November, Altman Weil reported a record of 79 mergers in 2015, the largest number since they started keeping track. It seems like 2016 is off to an equally robust start.Law firm mergers are undoubtedly complex, high-profile and often international in scope. In addition to all the complex financial and business elements, as well as the cultural mix of the firms, law firm leaders – and marketers in particular – must carefully plan out how to notify various audiences of the intended tie-up. From support staff to the management committee to vendors, consultants and clients, each of these groups needs special attention. Of course, firms will want to share their good news with the world. The best way to reach this massive audience with a big splash is via the legal, business, local, regional and – for some – international press. The first step is to clearly define a media relations strategy, which should include an outline of key messages, the ideal… Read full this story
- Investing in stock market? Know the difference among volatility, risk and uncertainty
- Cut corporate tax to woo big companies to stock market
- JourneyTEAM and Soren Innovations Merge to Become the TOP Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365 Consulting Firm in Utah
- Aston Martin CEO drops warning for mass-market car brands
- Southern Missouri Bancorp and Gideon Bancshares Announce Agreement to Merge
- Market Strategies, Morpace will combine after acquisitions by PE firm
- We are changing Nigeria’s digital marketing narrative – ADE
- Jones and Sturgeon urge May to think again about customs union future for UK
- Trump urges Saudis to raise oil output 'by two million barrels'
- Ag groups urge solutions as trade talks continue
The Urge to Merge: A Marketer’s Checklist have 299 words, post on www.natlawreview.com at May 9, 2016. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.