THE last time we met Alesha Dixon, she hinted that a wedding was on the horizon.Boyfriend Azuka Ononye was proposing “all the time” and she said no one should be surprised if one day they just ran off, got hitched and told everyone about it later.Today, she’s not quite as convinced it will happen like that. Or indeed at all.In fact, she says Azuka, 35 – known as AZ, pronounced “Ay-Zee” – has stopped bothering to ask.“No, he’s given up on that,” she laughs.“We just go with the flow. It’s not really something we’ve discussed.”She says this, but a super-chilled-out AZ is here at the shoot today wearing a large silver band on the fourth finger of his left hand.When asked, he claims it’s his wedding ring.Alesha immediately scoffs at the very suggestion.“It’s not a wedding ring, it’s just a ring that I bought him on his birthday! We’re not married! Look, we’ll never say never, but…”It’s not a priority?“Well, I guess not.”Neither is expanding their family.There’s no doubt that Alesha, 37, adores being a mum to two-and-a-half- year-old Azura, but ask her if she’d like to have another and she grimaces.“Obviously I can’t predict what’s gonna happen in the… Read full this story
- RSS push for law on interfaith marriage
- Daniel Patrick Moynihan: Ruling Class Hero
- Pope Francis endorses same-sex civil unions for the first time as pontiff
- Andrew Marr warns The Crown's 'grossly unfair' and 'sadistic' portrayals of the Royal Family could harm the monarchy - and demands Netflix adds a disclaimer warning viewers 'it's fiction'
- The Crown creator Peter Morgan admits confrontation between Prince Charles and Lord Mountbatten that has shocked royals was 'made up in my head'
- Has The Crown lost all credibility? As new series claims Thatcher's Falklands War decision was 'emotional', Charles and Diana were NEVER happy and even appears sympathetic to the IRA, we sort fact from fiction
- Princess Diana's brother Earl Spencer says he 'made his mind up on Martin Bashir a long time ago' over 'appalling' Panorama scandal - and calls for warning before The Crown episodes to say it's not true
- 'Angel moms' respond to critics of White House event
- Jacob Rees-Mogg blasts National Trust for not realising 'how wonderful' Winston Churchill was after it included World War Two hero's home on 'woke' list of properties linked to slavery and colonialism
- The Crown's artistic licence gets MORE outrageous: Episodes 5 to 10 claim Australia's PM likened the Queen to a 'pig', Charles was emotionally abusive and Thatcher begged the monarch to dissolve parliament - but is there any truth in it?
‘AZ has given up proposing to me’: Alesha Dixon on shunning marriage and playing by her own rules have 444 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 21, 2016. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.