Tip of the Month: Given the fall elections, this spring legislative session is a time for legislators to show their constituents their support for growing the economy in their respective jurisdictions. Therefore, if you are in the process of site selection, we advise that you pay extra attention to the legislation being introduced and passed in the various state and local jurisdictions as it could have a great impact on the site selection decision.Recent Announcements of Credit/Incentives Applications and PackagesCalifornia- The California Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development (GO-Biz) announced on April 14, 2016 that the California Competes Tax Credit committee approved $70 million in credits for 103 companies that are expanding or creating jobs in California; the companies will create a projected 9,369 jobs and generate over $1.3 billion in investment. Indiana- Indiana Governor Pence announced that, in response to Carrier Corp. and United Technologies Electronic Controls (UTEC) relocating their manufacturing operations to Mexico, the companies have repaid state training grants given to them by the Indiana Economic Development Corporation.Legislative, Regulative and Gubernatorial UpdateAlabama- Alabama HB 34, signed into law as Act 2016-102, would create a port credit for increased use of the state’s port facilities, and the Growing Alabama… Read full this story
- Tax credit cuts threaten future of Montreal video game industry
- Violent game makers would be denied tax credit under new reform blueprint
- First of April 2016's Free PS Plus PS4 Games Revealed [UPDATE: CONFIRMED]
- PS4 Tops Charts Again as US Game Console Sales Decline 19 Percent in April 2016
- Google Nexus 2016 Release Date, News & Update: Nexus 5X For $199.99 on eBay? Nexus Marlin & Sailfish Specs Revealed!
- MacBook 2016 Release Date, News & Update: Specs To Disappoint Fans Come 2017? Cheapest MacBook On Sale For $799
- Games with Gold April 2016 – Blockbuster month is here
- Bravely Second: End Layer launching April 15 in North America (update)
- PlayStation Plus Games for April 2016
- April 2016
April 2016 Tax Credits & Incentives Update have 306 words, post on www.natlawreview.com at May 9, 2016. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.