Several officers and a 911 dispatcher were talking on the radio when another person got in on their channel, and said “typical f—ing n—ers.” It remains unclear if this person was another officer.The 911 dispatcher had the only reasonable response to hearing that spouted out of nowhere. “All right, you know, okay,” she stammered.An officer, who is black, demanded to know which radio the slur came from.“You know we don’t get radio numbers, but I’m already hollering for my supervisor,” the dispatcher said.But before it was all done, there was another outburst on the channel: “Black lives matter, my ass. Typical f—ing n—ers.” It remains unclear if this was the same person as the first time.You can hear it all in this audio clip, via DNAinfo:This came about 12 hours after a scheduled rally for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, canceled amid reports of protests and fights. Also recall the shooting death of black teenager Laquan McDonald by Chicago police. The 17-year-old was shot 16 times. Critics say this was a massive overreaction on the part of cops, and that Mayor Rahm Emanuel encouraged city lawyers to suppress video of the incident. So this audio clip is coming at a bad time.Spokespeople… Read full this story
- 'I think it's a f***ing grenade'
- The global gag on free speech is tightening
- The films defending the demonised millennial generation
- How to increase empathy and unite society
- Teen arrested on suspicion of kidnap after taxi joyride
- Poll and hundreds of comments show thoughts on new heroin scheme
- Who Turned Out to Moscow’s Opposition Protest?
- The troubling legacy of Martin Luther King
- James Ellroy finally has happiness in his sights
- [Investigation] Smurfing: How Russians laundered €4m in Belgium
AUDIO: Someone Said ‘Black Lives Matter, My Ass’ and ‘Typical F—ing N—ers’ over Police Dispatch have 288 words, post on lawnewz.com at March 14, 2016. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.