Nasdaq recently published guidance about when Nasdaq-listed issuers should issue material news releases around the regular market close at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET). 1 The guidance also included a reminder that a change to any of a listed issuer’s earnings release dates, earnings announcement dates, dividend record dates and dividend payment dates may be material news that should be promptly publicly disclosed in accordance with Nasdaq rules.Nasdaq-listed issuers should familiarize themselves with the guidance to ensure that releases of material news after the regular market close and public announcements of the specified date changes comply with the guidance and Nasdaq rules. Nasdaq’s Material News PolicyNasdaq Listing Rule 5250(b) requires that, except in limited unusual circumstances, listed issuers make prompt public disclosure, through any Regulation FD-compliant method or combination of methods, of any material information that would reasonably be expected to affect the value of their securities or influence investors’ decisions. Listed issuers must notify Nasdaq’s MarketWatch Department (MarketWatch) at least 10 minutes before the public release of material information involving any of the events set forth in Nasdaq IM-5250-1 (for example, earnings releases, other financial-related disclosures, acquisitions and changes in senior management) when the release is made between 7:00 a.m…. Read full this story
- Ghaziabad suicide case: Preliminary post-mortem report released
- Google Home Max 2: release date, news, and specs
- Bear Rescue, Stores Closing, Overdose Deaths: News Nearby
- One of Captain Marvel’s post-credits scenes is great news for Avengers: Endgame
- Post Manikarnika’s release, Kangana Ranaut goes skiing in Switzerland. Watch video
- Campaign group Stonewall says children as young as five should be taught about lesbian, gay and transgender issues in every school subject with the rainbow flag used to help youngsters learn colours
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Dollar, stocks slide on Trump tweets, dour PMI data
- RBI caught between the devil & the deep sea: Can it still gratify markets?
- Top Cybersecurity Consulting Firm, Anchor Advisory of San Francisco Announces Second Post on Network Security Breach Issues
- Morning News Call - India, December 2
Nasdaq Issues Guidance on Post-Market Close Release of Material News have 338 words, post on www.natlawreview.com at October 26, 2015. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.