Nasdaq recently published guidance about when Nasdaq-listed issuers should issue material news releases around the regular market close at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET). 1 The guidance also included a reminder that a change to any of a listed issuer’s earnings release dates, earnings announcement dates, dividend record dates and dividend payment dates may be material news that should be promptly publicly disclosed in accordance with Nasdaq rules.Nasdaq-listed issuers should familiarize themselves with the guidance to ensure that releases of material news after the regular market close and public announcements of the specified date changes comply with the guidance and Nasdaq rules. Nasdaq’s Material News PolicyNasdaq Listing Rule 5250(b) requires that, except in limited unusual circumstances, listed issuers make prompt public disclosure, through any Regulation FD-compliant method or combination of methods, of any material information that would reasonably be expected to affect the value of their securities or influence investors’ decisions. Listed issuers must notify Nasdaq’s MarketWatch Department (MarketWatch) at least 10 minutes before the public release of material information involving any of the events set forth in Nasdaq IM-5250-1 (for example, earnings releases, other financial-related disclosures, acquisitions and changes in senior management) when the release is made between 7:00 a.m…. Read full this story
- Stock Market Close: US Shares Buoyed By ECB Interest Action
- Apple wants to put some more marketing muscle behind Apple News
- Stock Market Close: Skidding Oil Prices Send Equities Higher
- Stock Market Close: Stocks Mixed Ahead Of FOMC Meeting
- Stock Market Close: Stocks Fractionally Mixed On US Jobs Report
- Samsung Plans To Join The Blockchain Market By Releasing A New App
- PS5 release date news – will the PlayStation 5 have backwards compatibility and how much will it cost?
- New Mac Pro release date, news and rumors
- Denton Kroger reopens day after 'rodent issues' prompt it to close
- Two Thirds of Required Pediatric Post-marketing Drug Studies are Missing
Nasdaq Issues Guidance on Post-Market Close Release of Material News have 318 words, post on www.natlawreview.com at October 26, 2015. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.