Hold on to your sequins – Strictly Come Dancing will be waltzing back onto our screens on Saturday with a glittering bang. The hit BBC1 show returns for its 13th series, unlucky for some, as 15 couples compete in a bid to be crowned the winner and take home the disco ball trophy. And after months of secrecy and speculation the full line is due to be unveiled on tonight’s launch show. Strictly Come Dancing reject CJ de Mooi claims he was SNUBBED as he wanted same sex partner But we can exclusively reveal the pairings here in what will be another gripping series of spinning highs and floor crashing lows for the celebs and their professional partners. Which of the couples are a match made in the stars? Who will see sequins fly, friendships made or even love? We consulted astrologist Claire Petulengro, who gave us her predictions…. Claire’s Verdicts Ainsley Harriott and Natalie Lowe Problems may arise as Pisces chef Ainsley will want to have fun while Leo Natalie would prefer to get down to business. They will have high expectations of each other, but should bring colour to the contest. There will be a control issue, which… Read full this story
- Latest Strictly Come Dancing odds reveal favourite to be first eliminated
- Strictly Come Dancing reveal first look at sexy trailer as start date is officially confirmed as Saturday 7th September
- Who is Joe Sugg? YouTube star and Zoella's brother is Strictly Come Dancing 2018 finalist
- Strictly Come Dancing's AJ Pritchard and Saffron Barker keep it casual as they arrive in Blackpool ahead of this week's show
- What time is Strictly Come Dancing on tomorrow night?
- Find out which Strictly Come Dancing professional earns the most
- Former Strictly Come Dancing male professionals reunite to reveal how show shaped their lives - exclusive
- Strictly Come Dancing stars and pros dress in Blackpool merchandise as they're greeted by excited fans at the Tower Ballroom ahead of live show
- Who is Faye Tozer? Steps singer and Strictly Come Dancing 2018 finalist revealed
- Strictly Come Dancing star Karen Hauer displays her lithe physique in skintight leather trousers as she leaves It Takes Two
Strictly Come Dancing pairs are revealed - but will there be fireworks? have 364 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at September 4, 2015. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.