Published 2:38 PM EDT Sep 26, 2018
DETROIT — A man struck by a pickup truck while waiting at a Detroit bus stop shelter has died.
Two other people at the bus stop in northwest Detroit and the pickup’s driver were listed in stable condition following Tuesday afternoon’s crash. None of their names have been released.
More on freep.com:
Remains near charter plane wreckage in northern Michigan may be Florida pilot
132K pounds of ground beef recalled nationwide after E. coli outbreak
Police are investigating the crash and said Tuesday that the driver lost control of the vehicle, crossed a median and knocked the shelter over.
Detroit Department of Transportation interim director Angelica Jones said in a statement that people waiting for a bus were struck “by an apparently intoxicated motorist.”
- Man Dies After Crash At Stock Car Fantasy Camp
- I Can't Stop Watching Trucks Crash Into This Low-Ass Bridge
- U.S. Mint Truck Crash Covers Highway In Pennies
- Fire Truck Crash Reminds Us That Australian News Anchors Are Beautiful
- Huge Pickup Truck Crash Results In Everyone Being "F*cking Good"
- Watch A Racing Truck Crash, Flip, And Catch On Fire
- Man dies after swimming with new tattoo
- Lego bus stop: Your next ride is 'just a brick away'
- Insane Wreck Involves Stolen Taco Truck, Full School Bus, Propane And Cop Gunfire
- These bus stops will boost your mood