Egypt On July 30th-31st, the U.S. Embassy in Egypt announced plans to deliver eight F-16 fighter jets to Egypt approved as part of a military package that was unfrozen earlier this year. Delivered to Cairo West Air Base, the jets were flown directly from the U.S. and immediately integrated into the Egyptian Air Force. Four more F-16s will be delivered to Egypt this fall and the U.S. will continue to provide follow-on support, maintenance, and training for Egyptian Air Force pilots and ground crews. On August 1st-3rd, U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor Tom Malinowski was on travel to Cairo, Egypt, to join Secretary of State John Kerry for the U.S.-Egypt Strategic Dialogue. In addition to participating in meetings led by Secretary Kerry, Assistant Secretary Malinowski also met with members of Egyptian civil society and political parties. His meetings were noted here.On August 2nd, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry traveled to Cairo for the first U.S.-Egypt Strategic Dialogue since 2009. Secretary Kerry was accompanied by Assistant Secretary of State for International Security and Nonproliferation Tom Countryman, Assistant Secretary of State for Democracy, Human Rights, and Labor Tom Malinowski, Assistant Secretary of State for Economic and… Read full this story
- Orange County women find healing and purpose in Africa through local travel program
- Amazon Cloud Firm Bidding to Store Pentagon's Military Secrets Plays Down Russia Connections
- Latex-producing plants have pros and cons
- Top world destinations are overrun. Take these suggestions for roads not taken.
- Icy Start
- Top world tourist destinations are overrun. Here are suggestions for roads not taken.
- Sigrid Johnson Was Black. A DNA Test Said She Wasn’t.
- Fears over US military data in cloud
- Dave Barry’s year in review: Good riddance to 2018!
- Dave Barry: Can you believe it?
Africa Update for August 6, 2015 have 304 words, post on www.natlawreview.com at August 6, 2015. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.