The limited value of a court protective order against a determined individual was dramatically illustrated this week after authorities alleged that Jamie Francis Sager drove a stolen bulldozer through a home in Australia on Sunday morning, smashing it to smithereens.Three female occupants barely escaped with their lives because a neighbor ran to warn them, shouting at them to get out of the house, according to ABC News and news.com.au.As she ran through the front door onto the steps of the Teralba home, “We felt the house lifting,” resident Deborah Kerr told the Australian Broadcasting Corporation, adding: “We were just on the verandah, coming out the front verandah, when the house started to lift.”Police climbed on the bulldozer when it got bogged down in the wreckage, smashed through a window to get into the locked cabin and disabled the driver with pepper spray in order to turn ignition off, the inspector David Matthews told ABC News. He said the officers and the neighbor will be recommended for bravery commendations.Matthews said the crime scene looked as if a bomb had exploded there, news.com.au reports.“There were squashed motor vehicles, downed trees and a house that was nothing more than debris, with a bulldozer… Read full this story
- Lawyer X royal commission blog: Nicola Gobbo ordered to give evidence over the phone
- Iraqi state forces, militia man checkpoints after bloodshed
- Students And Police Were At War On A Campus Under Siege. The Sewers Were The Only Escape.
- Man held for raping, smashing head with stone of 5-year-old tribal girl in Maharashtra's Nagpur
- Special Report: White House veterans helped Gulf monarchy build secret surveillance unit
- The FBI said I was my parents' stolen baby - but I found the truth
- Another Suspicious Package Was Mailed To CNN As The Pipe Bomb Suspect Was Ordered Held Without Bail
- How an affluent suburb is being terrorised by brazen robbers who WANT owners to be at home: Violent thieves wield machetes to smash down front doors before demanding victim’s hand over their valuables
- 'When they were killing him they could see he was a child': Jaden Moodie's distraught mother blasts 'cowards' who stabbed her son, 14, to death as she welcomes guilty verdict and police vow to track down rest of gang
- How rich hippies and developers went to war over Instagram’s favourite beach
Police: Man on stolen bulldozer smashed occupied house to smithereens, violating a protective order have 388 words, post on www.abajournal.com at June 9, 2015. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.