If message is bad, messenger shall not be killed. Bad reports reflect bad society. By reporting it, a journalist is helping the world to correct itself. We have a Constitution which guarantees that no person shall be killed without the procedure established by law. But the lives of journalists are being taken by those who never respect the law. Leaders who take oath to work according to Constitution established by law, are hand in glove with the thugs and black money launderers in killing the rising voices of journalists against them.Even if a single journalist is murdered it breaches two fundamental rights – Right to life and Right to free of speech and expression. There are several kinds of killings in India other than murders for gain. Ordinary employees who complain about corruption to higher authorities – the whistle blowers, though they do not publicize their complaints or said anything. Everybody has a right to petition and complain, but they get killed in return. Interestingly we have Whistle Blower Protection Act, passed recently but yet to be implemented. Ordinary citizens who seek information and nothing else, exercising their right under Right to Information Act 2005. It was reported that at… Read full this story
- Mirwaiz demands stern punishment for killers of 8-year-old Asifa
- The Public Pulse: Don't grant fame to mass killers
- Killing People On Political Ground Un-Islamic, Says JRL
- Judge won’t dismiss new cases against convicted child killer Genene Jones
- Golden State Killer: Police using genealogy website wrongly identified innocent man in nursing home as suspect
- Tribute to Sanger man at his killer's sentencing leads even the prosecutor to tears
- 7 of the most dangerous serial killers of India!
- "Golden State Killer" case: Victims voice relief after arrest of suspect Joseph James DeAngelo
- Golden State Killer arrested, suspected in at least 12 slayings, 45 rapes, authorities say
- Who is the Golden State Killer? How an ex-cop is suspected of inflicting a reign of terror on California
Don’t Kill the Voices – Punish the Expression Killers have 316 words, post on www.livelaw.in at December 17, 2014. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.