The SIM Group, a supplier of production equipment and post-production services, merged with California-based Chainsaw, Inc., an independent post-production facility. Chainsaw specializes in unscripted and live event television, and services a variety of programs, including the Academy Awards and American Idol.The SIM Group is majority-owned by investment firm, Granite Partners. Its operating units, SIM Digital, Bling Digital and PS Production Services, maintain offices across the USA, Canada and China.The SIM Group was represented by Stikeman Elliott LLP with a team including Simon Romano, Kaleb Honsberger and Michael Decicco (corporate); and Justin Parappally and Kristina Vranjkovic (banking); and by Katten Muchin Rosenman LLP with a team including Jan Cate and Iane Saenam (banking).Chainsaw was represented by Troy-Gould PC with a team including William Gould, Darren Freedman and Steve Mehr (corporate).The Bank of Montreal was represented by Borden Ladner Gervais LLP with a team including Kevin McGrath and Jenna Grant (banking); and by a team from Chapman and Cutler LLP including Daniel Baker and Gregory Pealer (banking).
- People queue for lucky SIM cards
- What is the ‘SIM swap’ scam, how many TSB customers are affected and how can you protect yourself?
- 26/11 attacks anniversary: Officer who helped plant Indian SIM cards in LeT reveals how response unfolded
- Volkswagen Group to merge all three passenger car entities in India
- Richard Branson set for large profit if CYBG and Virgin Money merge
- Woman, 51, is arrested for 'shooting dead a 21-year-old woman she had been on a group trip to the movies with and dumping the body on her own driveway before calling 911'
- Who are the terror groups jostling for influence in Bangladesh?
- Lloyds Banking Group returns to profit
- This network of microphones listens for the chainsaws of illegal loggers in the rainforest
- Big bank reform: 10 merged into four for scale and growth
The SIM Group merges with Chainsaw Inc. have 295 words, post on www.lexpert.ca at June 29, 2014. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.