Prof. G.S.Bajpai is a known Criminologist and Social Scientist in India. He won the Prof. B S Haikarwal and Prof Sushil Chandra Award for Senior Social Scientist this year. He is a Professor of Criminology & Criminal Justice in National law University. (NLU)Delhi. In this interview with Live Law Associate Editor Suchitra Menon, he speaks about a variety of subjects- from Legal research to Kaushal Judgment. Live Law : Congratulations on the receipt of Social Scientist award. Can you share a few words about this achievement?Prof. G.S.Bajpai : The Indian Society of Criminology has been in existence for last more than four decades. It has instituted many awards. Prof. B S Haikarwal and Prof Sushil Chandra Award for Senior Social Scientist is most coveted one. It is given to an academician who has contributed through his research and publications in the field of criminology and criminal law. My candidature for the award was judged by an apex committee who scrutinized the nominations for this award. The award recognized, my more than eighty publications, eight books and ten research projects and many other occasional papers and other contribution to the field.Live Law : As a pioneer in the field of legal research methodology, please… Read full this story
- The best PS4 games for September 2020
- The best iPhone apps (September 2020)
- Research reveal security flaws in OkCupid free dating app
- Andromeda galaxy's 'halo' is nudging the Milky Way
- AI lacks common sense now, but it’s already having a big impact: IIT-Madras prof
- George Floyd death: Why do some protests turn violent?
- The best Android apps (September 2020)
- Selfish, deceitful people do not reach positions of power at workplace, extroverts do. Here’s why
- IIT Kharagpur researchers develop microneedle to administer drug in a painless way
- Remote learning doesn’t have to be awful. Here’s what actually works
The best way to learn Research Method is doing Research: Prof. GS Bajpai have 304 words, post on www.livelaw.in at April 29, 2014. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.