Share Tweet Email Sam Kass and Alex Wagner / AP BY: Matthew ContinettiJanuary 24, 2014 4:59 amThe first time he saw her from a distance. She was a reporter, observing his workplace from the outside. He was struck by her good looks, her energy. He mentioned her to a friend, who told him she was out of his league. But he persisted. His friend brought him to a party where he found an opportunity to strike up a conversation with her. One thing led to another. He took her to drinks. She mentioned she liked baseball, rooted for the Washington Nationals. They had that in common. So for their next date he took her to play catch. In Nationals Park. When it was closed to the public. Not an ordinary love story. But then these are not ordinary lovers. He is Sam Kass, executive director of Michelle Obama’s Let’s Move health initiative, senior policy adviser for nutrition policy, and food initiative coordinator in Barack Obama’s White House. She is Alex Wagner, host of “Now with Alex Wagner” on MSNBC, weekdays at 4 p.m. Kass’s friend is Richard Wolffe, the executive editor of MSNBC.com, a political analyst for MSNBC, and the… Read full this story
- Love Before You Leap
- The Company He Keeps - Who is Barack Obama?
- NY Times & TV Guide Say Oprah's Empire is Crumbling and the Queen of TV is Falling Off Her Pedestal
- Wall Street Journal Op Ed Compares Obama to Ronald Reagan - Stating They Underestimated Reagan Too?
- 2009 Obama & God's 2500 Year Blessing on Black Israelites
- Who Does Obama's Hair - Fire Them?
- Obama's Pastor Jeremiah Wright Controversy About America - Rev Wright & Obama on Race and Politics
- Barack and Michelle Obama - What's Wrong With Giving a Little Dap?
- Reverend Wright? Reverend Wrong? An Obamanation? Or Loves Our Nation? You Decide!
- Barack Obama, Jack Bauer, and Vicky's Father
Love in the Time of Obama have 312 words, post on freebeacon.com at January 24, 2014. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.