An accounting firm Barnes Dennig is in the process of merging with another firm to give it a larger presence in Northern Kentucky. The merger is to take place on January 1st, and the merger will make it as one of the larger accounting firms in the area.Barnes Dennig is currently located in Cincinnati. But rather than just expand in the Northern Kentucky area, the new firm would like to expand “regionally in Kentucky” as well.It is felt that such a merger will bring together differing strengths of the two firms. While one firm has specialized in international and specialty tax consulting, the other firm has performed a great deal of work for local governments. At the same time, both firms will bring something to their certified fraud examiner and valuation capabilities.Business transactions such as acquisitions or mergers often involve a jumping through a variety of legal and financial hoops. Business planners will have to pay attention to federal and state regulators, and sometimes they may also have to gauge public reaction to such a merger. Especially when we are speaking about a large number of employees involved and a significant amount of money invested in a merger, corporations clearly… Read full this story
- Accountancy firm Izod Bassett merges with Lovewell Blake
- Four from local accountancy firm raise £2.6k for Maggie’s jumping out of plane
- Half of firms in North hit by negative Brexit impact amid border fears
- Audit watchdog dishes out record year of fines as accountancy firms come under firing line
- Lynn accountancy firm Aston Shaw set to expand and recruit
- Needham Market accountancy practice merges with regional firm
- North-linked firms soar on Seoul market after summit
- After a bumpy end to 2017 what is the outlook for the London listing market in 2018?
- More than £2bn raised on London markets last quarter as tech listings lead the way
- North Shields firm turns former pub into its new offices
Accounting Firms Merge to Move Into North Kentucky Market have 315 words, post on www.natlawreview.com at November 19, 2013. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.