A man was arrested Wednesday and is being charged with violating a restraining order and the aggravated stalking of LPGA player Morgan Pressel. Alexander Berger, 25, of Coconut Creek, Fla., was arrested after he tried to enter Pressel’s residence at St. Andrew’s Country Club in Boca Raton, Fla., according to an article by the Palm Beach Post. Here’s an excerpt from the report: “According to the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office, Berger showed up at the St. Andrew’s Country Club on Wednesday and told security that he was a guest of the community’s tennis center. Told that he was not listed as a guest, Berger said he was there to visit his girlfriend, whom he identified as Pressel. Security was aware of the injunction against Berger contacting Pressel and immediately called police. While Berger was being arrested, he told deputies that he only wanted to speak with Pressel and was told to do this by golf legend Jack Nicklaus and the CIA.” Berger, who also reportedly sent multiple messages to Pressel’s Twitter account, was issued an injunction against repeat violence on Pressel by a Broward County judge in December 2009. He was also arrested in 2010 for stalking a Broward… Read full this story
- Man charged with murdering 5 in Australian home
- Relatives of Iowa man charged in golfer's death 'devastated'
- Man charged with murder after former Iowa State golfer found dead on course in Ames
- Minnesota man charged in double homicide incompetent for trial
- Minneapolis man charged with fatal drive-by shooting near St. Paul’s BCA headquarters
- Man charged in death of Iowa State star golfer
- Man charged in connection with Rochester bridge 'murder'
- Man charged with causing death of motorcyclist
- 19-Year-Old Man Charged In Death Of 4 And 6-Year-Old Children
- California man charged with DUI despite only having caffeine in his system
Man charged with stalking Pressel have 310 words, post on www.foxsports.com at September 25, 2013. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.