The Hanoi police Saturday arrested a man for allegedly kidnapping and murdering a 13-year-old boy before calling the victim’s parents to demand a ransom. Nguyen Trong Tho, 29, was nabbed in a park in Gia Lam District while taking VND150 million (US$8,400) from the father of Nguyen Thanh Cong. The police said Tho had spilled the beans on the killing. He waited for the boy after school last Friday and asked for a lift. Cong, whom Tho knew already, agreed to take him to a corn field in Gia Lam. There he suddenly grabbed Cong and, when the boy resisted, bludgeoned and strangled him to death. (more…)
- Horror as hardworking mother-of-four, 40, is murdered in her £500,000 home 'while her children slept upstairs' with police arresting man, 44, after 6am 999 call
- Death of woman treated as murder after two bodies were found in Sunderland home
- Police Seek Man Who Committed Sex Acts At Sugar Land Craft Store
- Angry mob try to 'tear apart' evil paedophile who raped and murdered boy, 8
- Police Pull Man’s Body From Charles River
- Met Police launch 90th murder probe this year after woman killed in Battersea
- Man 'murdered two young girls in 1986 and then tried to kill girl, 7'
- Barry and Honey Sherman: New book reveals troubled police probe into murder mystery
- Man murdered in 'honour killing' by because he was from a lower caste than wife
- Tragic end to the search for young man, 23, as his body is found in a shopping centre AIR-DUCT seven weeks after he vanished
Police apprehend man for murdering boy, dumping body in river have 257 words, post on at October 26, 2012. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.