Port of Muskegon Offloads Wind Turbine BladesOn August 22 a Panamanian freighter docked in Muskegon with wind turbine blades for the Exelon Corp’s Beebe Wind Farm in Ithaca (see photo). The 59 meter, 11 ton blades were manufactured in Germany. Three more shipments of blades will arrive in the next 30 days. There will also be three shipments of tower components from Korea offloaded during this time. The 125 Nordex N117/2400 2.4 MW wind turbines for the project will be manufactured and shipped from Jonesboro, Arkansas.Scorecard on 25 x 25 Ballot InitiativeThe Michigan Board of Canvassers has certified the 25 percent renewable generation by 2025 ballot proposal for the November 6 ballot. Ballot numbers will be assigned next month. Latest developments:In favor:A poll released for small business owners in Michigan shows 79 percent support the initiativeFormer Michigan Republican Party Chair Saul Anuzis has endorsed the initiative140 academics, scientists and experts in Michigan have signed an open letter in support, finding it feasible and citing its economic and health benefitsMichigan State University’s Land Policy Institute has issued a report finding that the initiative could create at 74,000 new Michigan jobs and generate $10.3 billion in new investmentsMichigan Education Association has issued… Read full this story
- The Latest Michigan Recycling News
- How to Save Energy ($$) At Home, At Work, & in Your Car (And Help Protect the Environment)
- New York Mayor Bill de Blasio's newly graduated son Dante, 22, made $650 a week working as a 'policy analyst' for his father's failed presidential campaign
- Solar Energy System - Advantages & Disadvantages of Solar Energy
- New IRA spokesman confirms terror group will treat any border posts set up after Brexit as legitimate targets
- Solar Panel Systems, Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency and Your Home
- New Energy Star Ceiling Fan is Over 300% More Efficient!
- Michigan AG and WMU Cooley Law School receive $1M in federal grants to review 600 claims of innocence from convicts
- Save Air Conditioner Energy - What You Need to Know Before Buying
- Ground broken for HCM City’s 2nd waste-to-energy plant
Watt’s New? Michigan Energy News - August 2012 have 321 words, post on www.natlawreview.com at August 29, 2012. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.