A couple of weeks ago, Google replaced its Google Places with Google+ Local. So if your law firm had a Google Places profile, Google moved it to Google+ Local. And if you don’t yet have a Google+ account, this move makes it more important than ever that you do. That is, if you still want to be relevant on Google. What Google considers important in ranking for search is evolving, based on ways that people use the Internet for search. Social counts for much, much more – in fact, a new study by Searchmetrics found that the 5 of the top 6 ranking factors for Google search are firmly rooted in social media:Google has also found that more and more people are searching by geography, the reason behind the push to Google+ Local. Your search rankings will now be fairly dependent on social media reviews, and Google has changed the way it does that, too.The new Google review process is now based on the Zagat 30-point scoring system. Last year, Google acquired Zagat and has now integrated its reviewing process into Google+ Local. Also, there are no more anonymous reviews – anyone wanting to review a business now has to have a Google+ account.With these changes, it is doubly important… Read full this story
- 5 Law Firm Marketing Must-Do's (Only 3 Hours Per Week)
- Explode Your Brand With Local Search Marketing
- Search Marketing 101 - Are Your SEO Optimization Strategies "Google Approved"?
- Law Firm Marketing - Creating a Powerful Web Presence
- Marketing Your Law Firm
- Legal Marketing For Law Firms Takes Innovation
- Hispanic Law Firm Marketing - What Latino Law Firms Have to Gain From Online Marketing
- Online Law Firm Marketing For Attorneys, Lawyers, and Law Firms
- Twitter Tips - 7 Reasons For Law Firms to Use Twitter
- Top Ten Reasons Why Law Firms Should Consider Selective Legal Outsourcing
Search Marketing for Law Firms: Everybody on Board the Google+ Local...or Else have 298 words, post on www.natlawreview.com at June 15, 2012. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.