posted on 18 Feb 2012, 17:47 1
1. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
As far as i like WP7 , the move of creating tango for lower spec device is stupid . 1ghz single core 1st gen device are mid range now another year or so they will fall to the low end why even bother to fragment up the OS ? BTW , why remove xBox live as it could be a great selling point for wp7 . I would love to have weibo intergrated as i live in Malaysia and i also use weibo
posted on 18 Feb 2012, 19:27 4
2. GJanee (Posts: 214; Member since: 29 Jun 2011)
blocking xboxlive is mainly because of the strick censorship too (just like the mentioned fb/tw case) i guess.
posted on 18 Feb 2012, 20:53 4
3. JSern (Posts: 282; Member since: 22 May 2011)
Not everyone can afford an expensive smartphone, cunt
posted on 18 Feb 2012, 21:43 3
4. thelegend6657 (unregistered)
By next year 1st gen phones will be a low end phone . While 2nd gen mango phones would be mid range phones and 3rd gen apollo phones would be high end . So is there a need for tango ? Just like the iphone , apple never actually make any low end models , they just take the old model and sell it in a diffrent price point and i think thats what microsoft has to follow without fragmentating the platform . + i can get a samsung omnia7 for rm800 which i just did btw for fun .
5. hritikbhimani (Posts: 29; Member since: 08 Jan 2012)
FRAGMENTATION is just a myth…its hypocrite opinion of android haters
9. remixfa (Posts: 14605; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
your confusing “old tech” with 3rd world “cheap”. they are not the same thing. Tango isnt meant for things like americans or even prepaid. It is ment for emerging markets like africa, china, and india. You know, places that apple likes to exploit people. If you are making a whopping 30 cents an hour like those that work for foxconn, you cant afford a $600 iphone much less a $200-300 “cheap american smartphone. Most countries outside the US dont do contract discount phones. Its full retail or bust.
posted on 19 Feb 2012, 10:21 0
6. Uzzelien (Posts: 131; Member since: 22 Feb 2011)
This is all about markets that no one has gone to with the tango ones. They can put it on cheap phones for places like china. This is a very smart move on their part to go to the places that aren’t Apple land.
posted on 19 Feb 2012, 10:57 0
7. NateAdam8 (Posts: 388; Member since: 17 Feb 2012)
I got WP7 devices for two of my sisters and they love them but they also want to know went the Tango updates are being released in the USA?
posted on 19 Feb 2012, 17:10 0
8. Schmao (Posts: 365; Member since: 05 Jul 2009)
I don’t think Tango is bringing anything new, so there is no need to want the update.
posted on 19 Feb 2012, 17:50 0
10. remixfa (Posts: 14605; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
they are bringing new tweaks and such. more than just low memory support, otherwise it wouldnt be a big deal.
- China and the Global Recession - Part 1 - The Domestic Situation
- Nike mum on China crackdown, backed Colin Kaepernick
- What Goes Down Must Go Up?
- After a Job Layoff - Make Sure You Leave on Good Terms
- BBC 100 Women 2019: Who is on the list this year?
- Sourcing Superstars - Alok Aggarwal & Marc Vollenweider, Evalueserve
- Investing In A Developing Economy - A Possible Solution To Global Financial Crisis
- A dog's life: hit TV series Bluey secures Emmy nomination
- The First Dual Mode Phone With 1 RUIM and 2 SIM Built in In World
- WhatsApp close to meeting data localisation norms, payments service should be on in two months: NPCI
- The Red Zone - Chapter 1 From "Democrats in the Red Zone" 2007
- 'He's the most corrupt president in all our history!' Joe Biden tears into Donald Trump as 12 2020 Democrats take to the stage for primary debate - with field united in slamming president and backing impeachment
- 11 Ways to Market Your iPhone and iPod Touch App
- Instagram Is Dropping the 'Following' Tab, Making It Harder to Stalk Your Friends
- Online Poker History - The Story Behind The Sensational Hit
- Top 5 MySpace Marketing Tips For Businesses on a Budget
- All Indications Point to Another Cuba Show Down With Russia - But Why?
- Life Long Learning - The Quest For Knowledge, Or the Stimulation of Growth?
- Microblogging is Blogging
- Dairy Packaging
Comments for : Tango slated for March launch in China, loses some features have 686 words, post on www.phonearena.com at February 17, 2012. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.