A Scottish man has been charged with racially abusing Americanmidfielder Maurice Edu on Twitter.Michael Convery of Glasgow is alleged to have sent messages toEdu and Rangers teammate defender Kyle Bartley last weekend.The 41-year-old Convery entered no plea or declaration when heappeared in private at Glasgow’s sheriff court.Convery was granted bail after being charged with raciallyaggravated harassment.Edu, who is black, has been with Rangers since 2008 afterleaving Major League Soccer’s Toronto FC. He was a member of the2010 U.S. World Cup team.
- China to evacuate citizens abroad over racial abuse linked to coronavirus
- Why I will never forget the day I was racially abused in front of my young son
- Sydney FC back Ali Abbas after Santalab racial abuse case is dismissed
- Man says bank racially discriminated when they refused to cash checks from discrimination settlement
- Bloodied man charges at cameraman while talking to police following alleged murder
- North Carolina man charged with human trafficking after police allege he kept a sex slave for 5 years
- Man charged with killing five of his infant children over 30 years
- Do they know it's Christmas? Woman rams a Nissan Navara with her tiny HATCHBACK before racially abusing and punching a driver at a Westfield as shocked shoppers watch on
- Tennessee man charged in daughter’s beating
- AHL Suspends Former Flyer Brandon Manning For Directing Racial Slur At Opponent During Game On MLK Day
Man charged after Edu is racially abused have 237 words, post on www.foxsports.com at January 16, 2012. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.