A Scottish man has been charged with racially abusing Americanmidfielder Maurice Edu on Twitter.Michael Convery of Glasgow is alleged to have sent messages toEdu and Rangers teammate defender Kyle Bartley last weekend.The 41-year-old Convery entered no plea or declaration when heappeared in private at Glasgow’s sheriff court.Convery was granted bail after being charged with raciallyaggravated harassment.Edu, who is black, is from Fontana, Calif. A member of the 2010U.S. World Cup team, he has been with Rangers since 2008 afterleaving Major League Soccer’s Toronto FC.
- 'I’m sick of it': Former Bachelor star Brooke Blurton reveals the racial abuse she has endured as she discusses the Adam Goodes documentary
- Florida man charged in connection with 14 bombs sent to Trump critics
- Man charged with prostituting 7-year-old girl
- Prince Harry visit: Man charged with public order offence
- A man charged an obese passenger sitting next to him on a plane $150 for encroaching on his seat, and he was happy to pay it
- Man charged with Pittsburgh synagogue massacre due in court
- At least 49 people are dead, and a man charged with murder, after in mass shootings at 2 mosques in New Zealand
- Man charged with Slovak journalist's murder confesses to shooting him
- U.S. man charged for extortion of Facebook seeks asylum in Ecuador
- Man charged with sending white powder to dating website CEO
Man charged after American Edu is racially abused have 229 words, post on www.foxsports.com at January 17, 2012. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.