The lenders were represented by a team from Stikeman Elliott LLP including François Ouimet (banking and corporate); Sylvia Avedis (banking); and Marie-Claude David, Olivier Boulva and Chantale Leclerc (real estate).Devimco was represented in-house by Mathieu Jobin, Vice-President, Law and Corporate Affairs, and François Barron, Senior Counsel, with assistance from Jean Proulx and Mireille Dumont from Gascon & Associés s.e.n.c.r.l.
- ESCO Announces New Credit Facility
- New York’s casinos: Five new developments you should know about
- Inside Juventus stunning new HQ complete with luxury training facilities and swanky boardroom
- Diversicare Completes Transaction to Exit the State of Kentucky
- Ensign Group Completes Spin-off of Pennant Group
- Uproar over new details on German NSA ties
- Plus Products Announces New York City Launch Event
- Amerigo Completes Refinance of MVC Debt Facility
- House backs tax credit to boost methane in manufacturing
- Athenex Completes Construction of New API Facility in Chongqing
Devimco Completes New Development Credit Facility for Quartier Dix30 have 145 words, post on www.lexpert.ca at December 13, 2011. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.