A 33-year-old Vietnamese man has been charged in federal court with conspiracy to manufacture and possess marijuana with intent to manufacture 1,000 or more marijuana plants. Nghia Trong Nguyen was arrested Friday after recently returning to Lincoln, Nebraska, from Vietnam. Police say Nguyen is the owner of 4 Lincoln houses where thousands of marijuana plants were seized in March. In all, police say they found more than 8,000 pot plants at 11 Lincoln houses. Six men, including Nguyen, have been arrested in connection with the operation. Nguyen was released from custody, but ordered to remain in Lancaster County. There is no public phone listing for Nguyen, and court documents that might list an attorney for him could not immediately be found on Thursday.
- Would-Be Thief Bound, Beaten At Illegal Contra Costa Co. Pot Grow
- The Growing Case For Past and Present Life on Mars
- Why Do You Need to Find the Right Bonsai Pot?
- Grow Tomatoes in the Backyard
- Man who 'stormed church and shot the bride and bishop during wedding ceremony before pistol whipping the groom in shocking revenge act' pleads not guilty
- Crock Pot Cooking - 7 Tips To Make Delicious Food
- How to Get Rid of Man Boobs - For Good and Forever!
- How to Win Your Man Back - Simple Methods to Win Your Man Back
- How to Get Rid of Man Boobs - The Best Information You Need to Know to Lose Those Man Boobs
- Get Rid of Man Boobs - The Information You Must Know to Lose Those Man Boobs This Summer
Vietnamese man charged in U.S pot-growing case have 258 words, post on at May 28, 2010. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.