Viễn Đông Meridian Towers is the highest building in the Central Region
The US $180 million project, designed by Mooyoung Architects and Engineers of the Republic of Korea, covers an area of 11,171 square meters in the city’s center.
The twin towers will be a complex of luxurious malls, an international convention center of 1,500 seats, a securities floor, international hotel, high-grade apartments and offices.
The complex consists of the first smart apartments which energy saving is given top priority to benefit users and environment . The project’s sewage is treated thoroughly before being pumped out of the towers.
The project is scheduled to be put into operation in December 2012.
By Hải Minh
- What would a smog-free city look like?
- Story of cities #31: Skopje plans for the future by fixating on its ancient past
- Inside Man City star Sergio Aguero’s new 45th-floor £4m penthouse apartment dubbed ‘Manchester’s most iconic address’
- World's best walkable cities and the top budget hotels in the city centre
- Japanese company plans world's tallest wooden building
- Central Blenheim apartments consented despite noise complaint fears
- Window cleaners left 'swinging wildly out of control' from 844ft tower rescued
- The gruesome secrets lying beneath Sydney’s Central station
- China blasts: Tianjin port city rocked by explosions
- A Labour revival must tap into the energy for change on the ground
- 'Have you no conscience. When will you die?' Hong Kong leader Carrie Lam faces unprecedented grilling as she warns violent protests are driving the city down a 'path of no return'
- Most iconic buildings in the world
- A tale of two metros: how the London tube beat the New York subway
- The radical model fighting the housing crisis: property prices based on income
- Stubborn blaze still burning at Dubai luxury hotel
- Huge fire erupts at skyscraper in United Arab Emirates
- Health Care for 9/11 Victims Is Expensive. Islamophobia Is Free.
- Here’s What I’m Telling My Brown Son About Trump’s America
- The "little things" that Japanese hotels get right
- Concerns about rising seas reshaping major SF waterfront projects
Tallest twin towers ground-broken in central city have 326 words, post on news.chinhphu.vn at July 6, 2009. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.