If you want to know how to create a happy marriage then you have asked one of the most important questions in the world! A happy marriage is a blessing, it is good for your health, it is good for your children, it is good for society and of course it is good for your own happiness and sense of worth!
Many people however do not seem to know how to keep a marriage happy. The first stages are usually wonderful when you are in love and the world is full of light, life and promise; then there may be some problems.
Perhaps one of you gets laid off and money becomes an issue. Perhaps the connection you once had seems to be fading as you both grow as people but do not seem to grow together. Or maybe you cannot even pinpoint what is wrong apart from busy lives and not enough time to spend together?
In any case it is never too late to insert a little happiness into a marriage but applying just a few small tips into every day life. Things like saying “thank you” more often and my listening with your undivided attention to your spouse and importantly … even when you are busy … taking time to go on a proper DATE again even though you are married! (this works wonders).
The enemies of happiness also must be banished. Resentment, keeping score over petty issues, feeling that you should not be trying because your spouse it not trying and so forth. Negativity is a marriage killer!
How to create a happy marriage is about YOU starting to take actions in even the smallest way by putting some money into the goodwill bank it WILL be added to by your husband or wife. This will start gathering interest at a startling rate and your marriage will thrive and grow in love and happiness.
- Jennie Garth Explains How She Saved Her Marriage to Dave Abrams After 10-Month Separation
- Little things happy couples do together
- Everything Pregnant Eva Amurri Martino Has Said About Marriage and Parenting with Kyle Martino
- Ronan Keating on marriage, turning 40 and men who have Botox
- Real Housewives Of New Jersey Reunion: Jennifer Aydin accuses Melissa Gorga of creating 'fake-a**' storyline
- Everything to Know About Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries' Lavish Wedding and 72-Day Marriage
- Kenya Moore and Marc Daly's Marriage Falls Apart in
- 10 Sandwiches That Are Better with Potato Chips Stuffed Inside
- The real-life horrors that haunted Dracula: Deadly missions against Nazis. Witnessing the last death by guillotine. Extraordinary past that turned Christopher Lee into cinema's seductive Prince of Darkness
- Harvey Weinstein’s wife Georgina Chapman breaks her silence
- Blake Lively on Filming
- The Radical Crusade of Mike Pence
- Four parents, two gaybies, one very modern family
- Meghan Markle and Harry 'may snub' Princess Beatrice's wedding after dig in statement
- Roadtrip: New murals make walls pop in H-Town
- Georgina Chapman's VERY thorny comeback: She's the English rose who married Harvey Weinstein and launched a fashion label... Now, after two years in purdah, she's dating an Oscar-winning actor and Anna Wintour's helping save her career
- Young Harvey Weinstein: The Making of a Monster
- Finale and Reunion Recap: Rule of Engagement
- FMIA: A 2020 Combine Preview and How to Save the Ill-Fated Pass Interference Replay System
- Who's Oscar Lozada? Cryptic man made new life in Mexico before arrest in wife's murder case
How to Create a Happy Marriage have 547 words, post on ezinearticles.com at May 22, 2009. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.