Malaysia has been rapidly rising as a global tourist destination, thanks to its cosmopolitan, cultural, historical and natural assets. It could satisfy the urge of every visitor, and they keep on singing paeans about this mesmerizing country when they return. It has so much to offer, that the visitors keep on collecting the gifts, which never end. So isn’t it clear then why to holiday in Malaysia?Cosmopolitan TourismMalaysian capital Kuala Lumpur could make for a fulfilling experience for a visitor aspiring for cosmopolitan tourism. This sprawling city has all a tourist wishes: intriguing sightseeing, fabulous shopping, rollicking nightlife, gleaming skyscrapers, and multi-cuisine dining. Long history of the city ensures that it has a slew of intriguing places to visit. Kuala Lumpur has an array of gleaming malls to satisfy tourists when it comes to shopping.The city has plenty of places where you could enjoy bargain shopping too. As for the nightlife, Kuala Lumpur has places which are vibrant with activities all night. The city has a number of neck-breaking skyscrapers, the queen of which are the Petronas Twin Towers. The city has an array of restaurants offering tastes from all parts of the world.Cultural EnthusiastCenturies of cultural fusion have made… Read full this story
- The world's most-populous Muslim nation just banned holiday travel over Ramadan
- Michelle Keegan's Our Girl filming in Nepal and Malaysia: Things to see and do
- At 21, India has the most public holidays in world
- Thomas Cook collapse: 'We found out our holiday was cancelled on Twitter'
- EM ASIA FX-Indonesia's rupiah steady ahead of policy decision
- Muslims grapple with Ramadan rituals in coronavirus era
- Coronavirus: German easing of lockdown to start with schools on May 4
- BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES APRIL 11
- Thailand extends flight ban as coronavirus cases continue to rise
- Zara and Mike Tindall not self-isolating after ski trip to coronavirus-hit north Italy
Why to Holiday in Malaysia have 302 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 9, 2009. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.