Machining and manufacturing companies worldwide have always attempted to lower the cost of their capital equipment budgets even in good times. Now that the global economy is in a bad downturn, machining houses are even more sensitive to excessive capital spending for metal turning equipment such as CNC lathes, bar feeders, chip conveyors and such. One of the ways in which capital equipment costs can be lowered is by the purchase of used CNC lathes from auctions. In this brief article, we will address three simple tips addressing the purchasing of used CNC lathes and associated equipment from auctions.The first tip to consider is that the general underlying condition in purchasing used cnc lathes, bar feeders, chip conveyors and such from auctions is that the equipment is usually sold as is without warranties and guarantees of any kind either expressed or implied. This means that you are purchasing the piece of equipment as is without actually witnessing the operability of the machinery. While this seems like a dangerous practice, namely purchasing something without seeing it in service, there are simple clues that will separate the real problem equipment from the reasonable ones. The original manufacture date, the number of hours… Read full this story
- 5 Insider Secrets Of Buying Used Electronics
- Awesome Tech You Can’t Buy Yet: Robot arms and keychain-sized hard drives
- 9 tips and secrets to save money at Lidl, including its bargain hour and wine of the week
- IPL Auction 2020: Planning, preparation, performance - How Rajasthan Royals build their squad
- 'Important to prepare well for IPL auction'
- IPL 2020 Auction: Five Players Delhi Capitals Should Aim to Buy at The Auction
- IPL 2020 Auction: Five Players CSK Should Buy At The Auction
- IPL 2020 Auction: Foreign players who could be on the must-buy list of all teams
- Property firm Nam Long to auction 40 million shares to raise capital
- IPL 2020: 3 players Mumbai Indians could target at IPL auction
Three Tips to Buying Used CNC Lathes From Auctions have 322 words, post on ezinearticles.com at March 11, 2009. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.