Suffering from menopause symptoms? Herbs for menopause can be just what you are looking for. Many plants have medicinal properties that reduce menopausal symptoms.
Black Cohosh is probably the most well known herb that is used during the menopause years. Some doctors are now suggesting it for their patients who want more natural relief from menopausal symptoms. It helps to regulate estrogen and decrease luteinizing hormone to help alleviate these symptoms. Black Cohosh has been studied mostly in Germany, where it is used to treat hot flashes. Experiments have shown that the herb has substances that bind to estrogen receptors in animal models and lower pituitary hormones in both animals and humans. It is among the few natural herbs for menopause that have shown a positive effect for the women undergoing this difficult stage in life. It will relieve hot flashes, night sweats, and mild mood changes.
Dong Quai is a herb used in traditional Chinese medicine as a tonic for the female reproductive system. It is used by natural practitioners to increase blood flow, and thereby help relieve hot flashes and lubricate the vagina. Another great feature of Dong Quai is that it has properties that can also help ease menopausal rheumatism. It is also rich in magnesium which can help to deepen sleep disturbed by night sweats. It has shown itself effective to many women, alleviating and reducing the symptoms of menopause. It also relieves some of the symptoms of Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and acts as a general tonic for the female reproductive system.
Red clover contains a hormone like substance and this has been known to help curb some menopause symptoms; red clover may also be beneficial for preventing osteoporosis due to its weak estrogenic effects.
Wild yam is also an option, which can be found in many types of progesterone creams. For this, women experience fewer and less intense hot flashes, the number one complaint among menopausal women. Wild Yam extract is a very beneficial herb for women and works synergistically with progesterone USP, but don’t be fooled by cheap substitutes.
WHY THEY WORK
Phytoestrogenic herbs (like like the ones discussed above) are filled with phytoestrogens, which are similar to estrogens. They can increase low estrogen levels by replacing some of the missing estrogen hormones. Phytoestrogens are estrogens that are in some foods. These are of two varieties–lignans and isoflavones. Phytoestrogen herbs are those that contain estrogenic properties that helps produce estrogen in a woman’s body like Black Cohosh and Dong Quai. There are other helpful herbs that can be used, especially when correctly combined that will produce great benefit.
- This Rosalique rosacea treatment works wonders on hypersensitive skin prone to redness
- 7 Surprising Connections Between Sleep and Menopause
- The Mirror of the Menopause
- Menopause: The workplace taboo causing women to suffer in silence
- Moving Keeps You Cool Through Menopause
- Thai Binh woman quits high-flying career to launch herb farm
- Top Symptoms Of Zinc Deficiency
- Wonder drug used to battle the most severe cases of arthritis now set to help millions of NHS patients
- 21 Amazing Health Benefits Of Curry Leaves: Weight Loss, Infections, Diabetes And More
- MI Symptoms COVID-19 Tracker Surpasses 3 Million Entries
- Summer Cold: Can You Get A Cold In The Summer? Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Moe Norman: The 'Rain Man of golf' who amazed even the greats of the sport
- After Delhi, Noida to build its first Waste to Wonder Theme Park
- Commentary: Here’s what I won’t miss about working from home
- Zendaya had the most amazing hair moment at the Oscars 2021
- More Myths About Menopause
- Men, Let’s Talk About Menopause and Perimenopause
- Celebrities with amazing vegetable gardens! Holly Willoughby, Ben Shepard & more
- Home Remedies That ACTUALLY Work: From Peppermint, Garlic To Honey, Turmeric And More
- Stomach pain is one of the symptoms of stomach cancer
Menopause Symptoms? These 4 Amazing Herbs Will Work Wonders For You! have 629 words, post on ezinearticles.com at November 25, 2008. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.