The Magic Kingdom continues to remain the undisputed king of Theme Parks, drawing more yearly visitors than any other. Each land is themed to its appropriate title and maintaining that theme is paramount to the parks operation. One of these parks strengths is the cross-generational appeal of many of its better attractions.FantasylandFantasyland is the quintessential fairytale experience with castles, princesses, pixies and boys who won’t grow up. Fantasyland is one of the sections of the theme park Disney Magic Kingdom that you will not want to miss out on. Pooh’s Playful Spot, a mini-play area located on the site of the former 20,000 Leagues under the Sea attraction in Fantasyland, opened September 1, 2005. While most areas are on the 2nd floor, Fantasyland is on the 3rd floor. If you notice while in the park you will see how Fantasyland and the castle are higher.Magic Kingdom’s first floor has all the access roads for the Cast Members (employees) and service vehicles, the “tunnels” or Utilidors, the AVAC, service rooms, wardrobe and costuming, male and female locker rooms, offices, storage, kitchens, break rooms, two employee cafeterias, including the Fantasyland Dining Room, Kingdom Kutters, a Fire Prevention Center, Studio “D” and many… Read full this story
- There Is No Slow Season For Florida Theme Parks Anymore
- China approves Disney Shanghai park
- How autonomous vehicles will pave the way for pedestrianism
- 2008 Leadership Award: Ron Meyer
- Broadway talks set to resume Sat.
- Dis' California makeover
- 'Cars' drives California Adventure makeover
- Cincinnati Zoo announces $50 Million gift to support growth
- YouTube Boomers Show #VanLife Isn’t Just for Millennials
- A Roof over Their Heads: Jesse Moss on
Theme Parks - Drawing More Yearly Visitors have 278 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 27, 2007. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.