As predicted, no less than 6 AP Top 25 teams lost in college football’s third week, two of them-Louisville and Nebraska-dropped in the rankings and four others-UCLA, Georgia Tech, Arkansas and Tennessee-dropped right out of the poll. Life in big time college football can be a little unsettling.Four more-Alabama, Kentucky, South Florida and Missouri-moved into the Top 25 for the first time.No. 9 Louisville finds itself now No. 18 after being upset by Kentucky 40-34. Kentucky is now 3-0 and No. 21 after its victory, the Wildcats’ first win against a top-10 team since 1977, 30 years ago. The loss by Louisville should come as no surprise. The Cardinals beat up on AA Murray State 73-10 (as they should have) and then gave up a whopping 42 points to Middle Tennessee before winning 58-42 (that is a porous defense).Louisville is still overrated. If you do not think so, check this out: Middle Tennessee was rated No. 141 among 119 Division 1-A schools by Sagarin going into its game with Louisville. Good grief, talk about beating a lousy team. It makes you wonder, how good is Kentucky?No. 14 Nebraska is now No. 24 after being dominated by USC on the Cornhuskers’… Read full this story
- Candid Coaches: Will Alabama actually be the nation's best team in 2018?
- USC vs. Iowa, Holiday Bowl score: Trojans lose QB Kedon Slovis to injury en route to blowout loss
- College Basketball’s All-Decade Team
- MaxPreps 2012 football POY Derrick Henry catches up at Alabama
- Coca-Cola joins Adidas in expressing concern about Fifa shenanigans
- Transfer quarterbacks loom large in the College Football Playoff semifinals
- How each conference has done this college football bowl season
- ‘Fighting a losing battle’: Inside Buckingham Palace’s secret PR war
- Which College Football Playoff team are fans most rooting for? Here’s what Twitter says
- Michigan Loses To Alabama 35-16 In The Citrus Bowl, Jim Harbaugh Has Now Lost Four Straight Bowl Games
College Football 2007 - 6 Top 25 Teams Lose and Nosedive, 4 Others Join the Top 25 Poll have 317 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 19, 2007. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.