3 Reasons Why Becoming a Stepmother is a Terrible Idea.Reason 1.The Sacrifices.You will not automatically be the most important person in your new partners life.Your partner may well still be grieving the loss of his marriage and family, he may even grieve this loss for the rest of his life.You may be called upon to support your partner through his divorce, property settlement and all the arrangements with the children, the relationship can become quite one-sided as his needs overshadow and dominate yours.You may find yourself playing second fiddle to his Ex-wifes whims and his childrens whims.You will need to be responsible for the health and welfare of someone else’s kids, not matter what you’d prefer to be doing.Depending on the care arrangements you may be responsible to ‘pick up the slack’ with all the associated childcare. Your usual 2 glasses of wine after work on a Friday may have to stop because you need to collect or drop the children to their activities, school or to their mothers.Your housework chores will vastly increase and you may find that you are expected to do the bulk of the work without any thanks or acknowledgement.You will have to help the children… Read full this story
- Is It A Terrible Idea To Run Semi-Slick Day Tyres All Year Round?
- Think relocation is a terrible idea? Let's do what we do with other terrible ideas: try it out
- 7 Reasons Why The Honda Civic Type R Isn't The Terrible GT Car You Think It Is
- Bryce Harper is still a free agent, and there's no reason why the Cardinals and Cubs shouldn't join the sweepstakes
- Greg Chappell: Great player, terrible selector
- Dear Brittney: I'm Drowning in Bad Ideas
- Miami Dolphins quarterback decisions, so terrible this century, finally on right path
- Breanna Stewart will likely miss the WNBA season, and everything is terrible
- The mid-season draft is the AFL's worst idea yet
- Is the mid-season draft the AFL's 'worst idea yet'?
3 Reasons Why Becoming a Stepmother is a Terrible Idea have 328 words, post on ezinearticles.com at September 22, 2007. This is cached page on Law Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.